Some answers to the questions we are asked most frequently:
- Is it necessary to bring a sleeping bag?
- Yes: due to COVID-19, the beds do not have blankets. At the refuge it is possible to buy the sheet-bag.
- Are there showers?
- You can take a shower at a cost of € 4.00 with about 14 liters of water, unless there are supply problems. In fact, at Boz water is a precious commodity, present only thanks to the thawing of the snow.
- When does the refuge open and when does it close?
- Indicative dates are opening mid-June and closing at the end of September. In case of favorable weather conditions the period is extended.
- Do CAI members enjoy any privileges?
- Is reservation required?
- Yes, due to COVID-19, reservations are required. You can book via the Contact page, specifying the arrival and departure dates and the number of beds you wish to book.
For any further question, don’t hesitate to contact us.